We Need You - Become a Trustee
To submit your Trustee application
Form Above - download and fill in, then deliver by 12.00 noon 28th February - any member can apply as long as you support the object of the Charity.
Questions? Contact [email protected]
Download form below and deliver (for more information see 'Membership' Tab above)
Farringdon Village Hall Charity Number: 1206624
Announcement of General Meeting
In accordance with the Constitution of the Farringdon Village Hall Charitable Incorporated Organisation (“the Charity”), a General Meeting is to be held at All Saints Parish Church on Wednesday 6th March, starting at 7pm.
All Charity Members are invited to attend and participate.
Purpose and Agenda
1. Conduct the poll for new Trustees
2. Announce and welcome the four new Trustees
3. Explain Q and A on how the Charity will operate
4. Explain the current situation with regard to a proposed village hall, with a full Member discussion
5. Decide on the Charity’s immediate actions and essential decisions for the Trustees to make.
Countdown: Key Dates
Candidates who wish to stand as a Trustee should download and submit the application form from the Farringdon Village Hall website Deadline for submission will be 12.00 on 28th Feb.
The full list of potential trustees standing for election will published on the website on 29th Feb.
Trustee voting slips will be delivered to Members’ addresses, will be available to download from website or direct from secretary. These may be submitted into the poll at the meeting or delivered to any of the following by 12.00 on Wednesday 6th March:
- Andy Clegg 22 Shirnall Meadow Lower Farringdon
- John Hustler Penny Cottage Crows Lane Upper Farringdon
- Penny Cushing 8 Westview Gardens Crows Lane Upper Farringdon
- John Constable Forge Barn Shirnall Hill Upper Farringdon
6th March at 7pm General Meeting - Independently scrutinised count from which our remaining Trustees will be appointed. Remainder of meeting will be update on immediate actions and decisions required and the opportunity for Trustees to receive direct views from members.